- Francesca Longo
- Francesca completed her MSc at FBK in 2006 and have been
collaborating with the ICT4G research group since then.
- Ali Al-Shammari
- Ali Al-Shammari is Computer Engineer born on October 1980 at
Karbala-Iraq Hold Bsc. degree from college of engineering -
Baghdad University (2002) and Master degree in computer networks
from Iraqi Commission for Computers & Informatics (2005).
- Birhanu Eshete
- Birhanu Mekuria received his BSc in 2003 and MSc in 2007 ( with a
thesis "Context Information Refinement for Pervasive Medical
Systems" ) in Computer Science from Addis Ababa University,
Ethiopia. He worked as a Software Developer and Instructor before
joining the ICT4G group at FBK-IRST in August 2009. Currently, he
is working on ICT4G initiatives with emphasis on security
vulnerability analysis and attack detection for web applications
and web browsers.
- Ilse Grau
- Ilse Grau graduated in Software Engineering at Catholic University
of Asuncion, Paraguay. She has worked in the Telecommunication
sector for several years. She is currently undertaking doctoral
research at the University of Trento, Italy, in collaboration with
Fondazione Bruno Kessler, in the area of ICT4G.
- Lorenzo Rigato
- Andrea Nodari
- He is a Computer Science student at the University of Trento, and
currently he is working on his bachelor thesis with the title:
"Transforming trash into gems: a machine learning approach to
improve domestic waste".
He is working as a web developer and junior researcher in the
ICT4G group collaborating in various projects, in particular his
work focuses on developing ruby on rails applications to find new
ways of using technology to foster economic and social
- Roberto Zen
- Andrea Bontempelli
- Giulia Petronella
- Giulia got her BSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis on a
educational project about promoting environmentalism in schools.
- Riccardo Marconcini
- Martino Secchi
- Currently a BSc student at the University of Trento (Information and Business Organization Engineering), Martino spent one year in 2008 as an exchange student in Germany.
- Laura Scuccato
- Laura did her BSc with us, spending a few months in a Brazilian
cooperative and coming out with a set of proposal to make the
organization more efficient.
- Komminist Weldemariam
- Komminist did his PhD and his PostDoc in the group, contributing
to various areas, including BringTheFood.
- Kamrul Hassan
- Kamrul did his MSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis about
collaborative planning tools.
- Rashedul Hasan
- Rashedul did his MSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis
about Vaccination Reminder Systems in Bangladesh.
- Andrea Dalla Valle
- Andrea did his MSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis
analyzing the maintainability of Italian Laws using Object
- Andrea Mattioli
- Andrea spent various years in the group, contributing greatly to
the shift to the ICT4G domain
- Riccardo Minati
- Riccardo took his BSc work with us and graduated discussing a
thesis about food waste.
- Michele Fogarolli
- Michele took hi BSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis about CRATO
(Collaborative Risk Assessment Tool)
- Valentino Sartori
- Valentino did his MSc with us and graduated discussing a thesis
analyzing efficiency and productivity of open source project
- Iniobong Thomas
- Iniobong did his Master in e-Government with us
- Andrea Zambelli
- Andrea did his BSc with us, analyzing interactions is a social
network used to organize the activities of a team.
- Gaia Trecarichi
- Gaia obtained a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Trento in
2010 and worked in EU and local funded projects focusing her research
interests in knowledge representation, interaction modeling, user studies,
and the design and development of mobile applications. In 2013 she joined
the FBK research center where she is involved in the design and development
of web and mobile services.
- Giulio Michelon
- Michele Bof
- Davide Da Rech
- Michele Efisio Argiolas
- Student in Information and Business Engineering at the University of Trento.