We are a small group and we think big
We want to make a difference, using ICT to support communities in needs and, possibly, contributing to a more sustainable world for future generations.
We do so in three ways:
- First, by building and experimenting systems which directly or indirectly support people in need.
- Second, by teaching the technologies we use and sharing our principles, enabling others to share the same goals we have.
- Third, by raising attention to the ICT4D domain and our contributions in the area.
We value and enforce simplicity and efficacy in the tools we build and in the code we write.
We have a strong applicative focus and we are currently working in the following areas:
- Food, where we are experimenting tools to reduce food waste and improve eating habits
- Education, with our intensive schools on web and mobile development (some of which are delivered in Southern Africa
See the directions to reach us.